Saturday, November 30, 2013

101 Goals in 1001 Days




Many of you already know how much I value personal development and growing to reach your potential... so with that,

I’M COMING OUT…


Next Friday officially marks 1100 days until my 30th birthday (yikes!). I have decided to challenge myself and complete 101 personal goals in that time, starting today. Some of them include getting into (and staying in) the ABSOLUTE BEST SHAPE of my life, learning some new skills like carpentry, becoming debt free, going on a road trip, growing spiritually, and God-willing; finally becoming a mother.

My hope in posting this is to gain some accountability, but also to inspire some of YOU to do the same!

What do you want your life to look like in 3 years?
What things can you change between now and then?
Do you want to get married?
Start a family? Get in shape?
Change careers? Go back to school?
What is your milestone?

Share yours below!
If you want help setting your own goals, contact me and I'd be happy to coach you!
Click here to follow my journey and see my 101 Goals in 1001 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment