Thursday, January 16, 2014

Addicted


I personally used to struggle with this... I frequently used food as a drug when I felt stressed, uncomfortable, overwhelmed, sad, or bored. I seriously could DEMOLISH a bad of Cool Ranch Doritos in one sitting- only realizing it once I hit the crumbs at the bottom of the bag. I ate mindlessly and uncontrollably. I felt awful about myself.

I had to learn how to break that habit from the exact moment of my trigger, in order to control it. It wasn't until I learned how to overcome that urge to run to my comfort foods, that I finally made progress in my weight loss journey.

You see, being healthy is NOT just physical, it's mental and emotional too! In fact, I'd say it's WAY MORE in your MIND than in your BODY. You aren't really healthy until ALL of you is healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment